วันเสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

ShawtyMintna

My name's mintna im 14 yeah,now I live in Spain in Barcelona,But for true I'm from Thailand couse y parents he's need to work so that why we need to change home and live in Barcelona.
1St day went I was in school in so sad couse I don't know how to speak Spanish and catalan so I don't know what I need to do couse I not have any friends and teacher can't speak English :( so Leo cry and cry but have one boy that come to talk with me I not understand but I try to understand him and than I happy more,went I was in class my teacher talk something that I don't know so she try to talk with me but they don't know what I say.
I live in ther and I lean so in one year ledy I must go to 1Eso but I can't I must repret class but that boy stay with me to couse he don't know much to and we stay together:).
Next year I get up in 1Eso now so school name is IES El Calamot is big school and have many people big but I have friends to so I only have to lean and I lean and I lean so I understand Spanish and Catalan good now I'm so happy!!and with my friends to but next year I must go back in Thailand and stay ther of couse I miss my friends and my home in Spain for sure,but now I want to spending all my time with my friends.
Now 25-11-11 I boxing with my friends boy do I don't want to talk with him he talk with me so bad he's devil boy but he want to not boxing with me but he make like this all time so I don't want to talk with him,to see he face any more Now I must don't care People in here any more(sometime).So this is my story what u thing??

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น